Propak East Africa, that is running from the 17-19 March this year in Nairobi, has already broken last year’s record of being the biggest event in the packaging, printing and plastics industry in East Africa.
With 90 exhibitors currently confirmed, and more being sold daily, the show has now been expanded with all intensions of selling out. The exhibition also holds a true global reach of companies. With participants from all four corners of Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America, there are 17 different nationalities of exhibitors at the show. This helps massively in attracting the best possible visitors as it will be the only place that East African buyers will be able to see such a broad range of products and services.
The Propak East Africa Conference also returns on the 19th March. The conference will encompass a cross section of the entire packaging industry and is geared to share insight into the current East African market. As well as opportunities and challenges in the market place, whilst providing valuable insight into the value chain and business impact and dynamics will be discussed. Technological drivers and innovative developments related to packaging, distribution and equipment technologies will be complemented by dedicated presentations. Highlights include:
- The African Printing & Packaging Market: An Industry Overview
- Trends Fuelling East African Packaging Innovation: Opportunities vs. Challenges
- Authentic Branding in the Fight against Counterfeiting: Using Packaging as a Vehicle to Protect and Enhance your brand
- Modernisation and Transformative Developments for Labels: The Digital Way Forward
- The Latest Innovation in PET Packaging
- Making Food Packaging Safety a Reality
For more information and to register for the exhibition and conference, please visit www.propakeastafrica.com
Where To Print. www.wheretorprintmagazine.com